Bismarck, North Dakota, is a place to be proud of. Though it is best known for its beautiful prairies “where the buffalo roam”, most folks don’t know it’s a great place for a family vacation! And what better place to enjoy the clean, fresh outdoors than a comfortable KOA, known across the United States for comfortable facilities, dependable services, convenient locations and good old fashioned family fun!
Bismarck KOA offers 106 developed sites with your choice of hook-ups on our spacious 20-acre campground. If you don’t have an RV or tent, come and stay in one of our famous Kamping Kabins. Spend the day at your site or visit the many attractions nearby. After a day of fun and sightseeing, it’s nice to come back for a dip in our heated swimming pool, or to loosen up with the sport of your choice. There’s also plenty of golfing, hiking, swimming, biking and boating in the surrounding area.
Nearby Bismarck offers historic sites, festivals, great restaurants and shopping, and western adventures. The state capitol building is an unusual sight, as well as the North Dakota Heritage Center, which offers some of the most unique exhibits in the United States. Don’t miss a ride on the Lewis and Clark Riverboat or the Dakota Zoo, or a chance to take in an open-air concert or park.
Bismarck KOA is proud to offer you the finest of facilities in one of the most unique states in the country. Enjoy your stay with us!
· Spacious shady sites with all hookups
· Shaded grassy tent sites close to all facilities
· Heated swimming pool
· 3 playgrounds
· Kamping Kabins available
· Gift shop
· Camp store
· Immaculate restrooms and hot showers
· Sewage Disposal
· Picnic tables
· Game Room
|· State Capitol 10 mins.
· Heritage Center 10 mins.
· Museums and art galleries 10 mins.
· Kirkwood Mall shopping center 10 mins.
· Golf courses 10 mins.
· Stock car racing 10 mins.
· Missouri River fishing 15 mins.
· Dakota Zoo 15 mins.
· Historic Governor’s Mansion 15 mins.
· General George Custer Home 20 mins.
· Fort Abraham Lincoln 20 mins.
· Lewis and Clark Riverboat rides 20 mins.
· Indian Villages 20 mins.
|· Lake Sakakawea 1 hour
· Garrison Dam 1 hour
· Chateau de Mores 1 hour
· Lawrence Welk home 1 hour
· World’s largest buffalo 90 mins.
· Buffalo herds 90 mins.
· Teddy Roosevelt park 2 hrs
· Medora Musical 2 hrs
· International Peace Garden/ 3 hrs
Capital RV Center ~ 1900 N. Bismark Expressway ~ Bismarck, ND ~ (800) 930-2267
5835 Amy Lane ~ Maple Plain, Mn. 55359